Monday, November 15, 2010

Wiki Management Conversations

Some things I've heard around the water cooler:

We need to manage the corporate wiki
I can't find anything when I go to the wiki
I'm not sure how to create a page and if I did how would people find it
I want to create a wiki page that talks about our department and I want people to contribute to it
How do we add tags like keywords and metatags like author and expiration date?
What is the background of this wiki software - is it a database or is it xml?
Should we all be learning xml?
How do we single source the content in the wiki?
Should EVERYTHING be on the wiki?
How do we manage read/write access?
Should everyone have read/write access? If so, what will happen to the content?
How good is our content , how do we test the efficacy?
How many people each day go to the wiki?
What do the users want? How do we serve them?
What is the ROI?

No comments:

Post a Comment